Monday 16 January 2012

Anyone out there??

I haven't written in a little while. I guess I've sort of been overwhelmed with life lately. I got fired from my job on December 5th. They said I wasn't good enough, I didn't have enough initiative or drive. You can't really fix something if you don't know it's broken. I really didn't know anything was wrong until suddenly it was my last day and I was being ushered out the door. My head is still spinning.

I've been talking to God about this a lot lately, and every time I wonder how much He listens, I think maybe I should be doing less talking and more listening. He has a habit of showing up for me every time I need Him though, and has taught and is teaching me lessons throughout all of this. Still, it's very stressful.

My dad and step-mom have been great throughout all of this too. They're constantly checking in on me, whether it be a phone call or an email, or whatever. They've always been pretty supportive. My step-mom recently suggested I start writing the novel I've been wanting to write. Perhaps the story of my life? I've been stewing over this for a few days now, trying to figure out how, and where to start. I have no idea really. I mean, I kind of do, but it's more like a cable TV with no reception and nothing but static up in my head. There's too much going on. I have a few ideas, so I'm hoping that once I start writing things down or whatever, I'll be able to turn it into something brilliant.

Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment