Friday 1 July 2011

July 1, 2011

Days of Our Lives. That show has probably been around since before I was even thought of. It is one of my favourite daytime shows, despite it's ridiculously unbelievable story lines. I can't turn away either. Every time I feel like the plot gets to be too much,  there is some crazy turn of events, and I can't stop watching.

That's probably what those writers are paid to do though. How do they even do that? I think, they probably have to be at least my age, maybe older, maybe younger. I wonder how many writers shows like that go through. Especially with shows that run for that long.

I don't want to write something nearly that outrageous. I don't even want to write a script,  really. I suppose though many great novels are like scripts to a point. So many books are made into movies these days.

That would be awesome. Have my amazingly awesome novel taken and made into a movie. Although then I would really have to think about what I want to get out of writing.

And then i went right back to square one. Figuring out how to get inspired to write the next best selling novel...

2 comments:

  1. I'd go see your book turned movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha...wouldn't that be awesome? I couldn't handle all the people though. Ahh clausterphobia!

    ReplyDelete