Friday 3 August 2012

1000 gifts: Day 13

Whoops, I missed some time.

It's funny because today I'm not really in the mood to write this blog. I had an incredibly frustrating night at work, caused mainly by one bad apple who shall remain nameless. I don't know why I let it get to me so much, but it did. I was frustrated. Now, I have been searching things to be thankful for. For now, it's just a few, but here they are nonetheless

53. Awesome co workers
54. Crock pot
55. Drumstick McFlurry at 1am
56. Bible verse of the day
57. Chamomile tea
58. Melatonin
59. A full days sleep

So, my things are few. I'm not sure really how I feel about that. I feel like there should be more, but at the same time, I am starting to have trouble....finding inspiration I guess. Or maybe it's just that I'm letting my mood cloud my vision. Probably why I should really stay focused on the task at hand anyways.

Maybe I'll have some more when I get up...If you're joining me on this gratefulness journey, I hope you're doing better than I am. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment