Friday 17 August 2012

1000 gifts: Day 27

Oh good grief! I've been a little lazy. I'm getting into this habit where I think of things to be greatful for at work, and then I can't write, and I forget, or I get to this "oh I'll do it in five minutes" an then five minutes never comes.

Number 66 is my favorite right now. Sometimes my prayers are really small, and for seemingly unimportant things, but I wonder if those are the ones that God uses to "nudge" me with. Often I'll pray for the rain to stop or slow down so I can get to work without getting drenched. He did this for me last week. The rain slowed enough for me to go wait for my ride to work and I didn't get drenched. Wednesday's night shift at work was rough. Everyone was cranky with each other and taking out their frustrations on each other. I prayed for this past nights shift to be better, and although the line didn't always run great, everyone was in a better mood. That's an answered prayer to me. It was a good night.

60. Revealing bible study homework
61. Awesome neighbour who drives me to do my groceries
62. Colorful ballpoint pens
63. Sharpies
64. Artistic friends
65. Back to school supplies
66. Answered prayer
67. Rides home from work
68. God's amazing provision
69. Cheese ragu
70. Peanut butter & mint chocolate oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment