Tuesday 24 July 2012

1000 gifts: day 6

So I fell off the wagon. I got into this "okay I'll do it in 5 minutes" phase, and the 5 minutes never came. I also started to feel like maybe my things I was greatful for were trivial. Some of the things I have seem text book..."grace...mercy...forgiveness" ...but at the same time, maybe not so much. Without those things, I would just be a sinner, walking around through this life motionless, like a zombie so to speak. I do have a LOT to be thankful for.

32. Chocolate
33. My bible
34. Acrylic paint
35. Coffee cans
36. Grace
37. Mercy
38. Forgiveness
39. Room darkening curtains
40. Hardwood floors
41. Mouthwash
42. Swiffer mop
43. Homemade gifts

This might take a while....I'm not sure even if anyone reads my blog. So maybe no one notices if I'm not posting for a few days? I'm not sure. It's kind of fun, but at the same time I look forward to the day where instead of looking for things to be greatful for, the greatfulness for God's awesome creations just comes naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment