Saturday 4 January 2014

Jesus Calling - Jan 3rd and 4th

January 3rd 

"Do not be weighed down with problems and unresolved issues, for I am your burden-bearer." 

If I had read this yesterday instead of today, it would of been helpful. Gods perfect timing though 

John 16:33 - these things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Again, Gods perfect timing..


January 4th

"I want you to learn a new habit. Try saying "I trust You, Jesus" in response to whatever happens to you."

Again, Gods perfect timing. I will do my best Lord. Please catch me when I fall because I feel like I'm falling sometimes.

Psalm 139:7-10 - Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from your presence?
If I ascend into Heaven, You are there. If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, 
Even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment