Friday 17 January 2014

Jesus Calling - January 14, 15

January 14

"Do not be ashamed of your emptiness. Instead, view it as the optimal condition for being filled with My peace."

Maybe all this time I've been telling people I feel so far from You it'd been exactly the opposite. Maybe I was too blinded by my situation to see You...

Romans 8:38-39 - for I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor powers nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

January 15

"You are surrounded by a sea of problems, but you are face-to-face with me, your Peace. As long ad you focus on Me, you are safe."

These are the reminders I need. Thank You. I will try to keep searching, trusting and hoping.

Philippians 4:17 - and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment