Monday 13 January 2014

Jesus Calling - January 10, 11

January 10th

"Practise trusting Me during quiet days, when nothing seems to be happening. Then when storms comes your trust balance will be sufficient to see you through."

I dint think my trust balance has been sufficient, because the storm is here and I'm not sure how well I'm handling it.

Matthew 6:20-21 - but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.


January 11th

"When you bring Me prayer requests, lay out your concerns before Me. Speak to Me candidly, pour out your heart."

You keep telling me to trust You. I am trying. The silence makes it hard.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment