Monday 13 January 2014

Jesus Calling - January 12, 13

January 12

"You'd feel more prepared if you could somehow visualize what is on the road ahead. However, there is a better way to be prepared for whatever you will encounter today: Spend quality time with Me."

Some days the unknown is thrilling and exciting, some days it is exactly the opposite. Today I wish I could see the map. Help me dins peace with the unknown and with Your plan...

Exodus 33:14 - And He said, "My presence will go with you  and I will give you rest."

Rest is the very thing I need.

January 13

"Trust that I am with you each moment, whether you sense My presence or not, A thankful, trusting attitude helps you to see events in your life from My perspective."

So many times lately I have said how I feel so far from You. And yet here You are with ANOTHER gentle reminder that you're right here. Help me to trust you with every aspect of my life.

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Thank You...

No comments:

Post a Comment