Thursday 9 January 2014

Jesus Calling - January 7,8,9

I fell a little bit behind. January 8 resonated pretty well with me right now...

January 7

"When you thank Me for the many pleasures I provide, you affirm that I am God, from whom all blessings flow."

I am blessed beyond what words can describe. In my own selfishness I failed to give You thanks. And the blessings keep on coming...

1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks, for this is the will if God in Christ Jesus for you.


January 8

"The weaker you are, the more gently I approach you. Let your weakness be a door timMy presence, whenever you feel inadequate, remember that I am your ever-present Help.

Thank You for showing up. The feeling if being inadequate overwhelms me sometimes. Thank You for Your gentle reminders of Your presence when I feel so far from you. 

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble.


January 9

"If you want to stay close to Me and do things My walk ask Me to show you the path forward moment by moment."

I know Your timing is perfect. Please give me patience and understanding.

Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing will be impossible

This one I have already underlined in my bible..

No comments:

Post a Comment