Friday 17 January 2014

Jesus Calling - January 16,17

"I will strengthen you and prepare you for this day, transforming your fear into confident trust."

I went into this day unsure if the future, and as the day progressed, I a. ,earning to not trust my feelings, and have a renewed hope for the future.

Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

January 17 

"Stay in continued communication with Me so that you can live above your circumstances even while you are in the midst of them."

Thank You for all that You have given me, and all You are going to give me. I have been blessed beyond what I could ever imagine. Thank You.

2 Corinthians 4:17 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and  eternal weight of glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment